Check out , the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Cecilia Cheung / Chung

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    16,655 Posts

Cecilia Cheung / Chung

Cecilia Cheung / Chung

Cecilia Cheung Pak-Chi is a Hong Kong actress and cantopop singer based in Hong Kong. She is the wife of Nicholas Tse, thus being the daughter-in-law of Patrick Tse and Deborah Lee. She and Nicholas have a son, Lucas. She is considered a "Sing girl"—an actress who first received media attention through starring alongside Stephen Chow, and later went on to have a successful career of her own. She was also involved in the 2008 Edison Chen photo scandal.

2. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    16,655 Posts

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,746 Posts
    Pics from the Edison Chen sex scandal (Part 1/5)

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,746 Posts
    Pics from the Edison Chen sex scandal (Part 2/5)

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,746 Posts
    Pics from the Edison Chen sex scandal (Part 3/5)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,746 Posts
    Pics from the Edison Chen sex scandal (Part 4/5)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,746 Posts
    Pics from the Edison Chen sex scandal (Part 5/5)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: Lorea28