Check out , the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks Given
    11
    Thanks Received
    22
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Bridgit Mendler

    Bridgit Claire Mendler (born December 18, 1992) is an American actress and singer. She is best known for her lead role as Teddy Duncan on the Disney Channel Original Series Good Luck Charlie and her recurring role as Juliet Van Heusen on Wizards of Waverly Place.

    Info added. Turtle.

    Posted to ImageBam for you, as they exceeded the board limits. [750 x 550 (width x height)].
    If you need help posting your pictures read the First time posters - adding pictures post.
    Turtle.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cranshawjim For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  4. #2
    Jan 2005
    location
    UK
    Posts
    22,200
    Thanks Given
    14,314
    Thanks Received
    38,876
    Thanked in
    17,012 Posts

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
  6. #3
    Jan 2005
    location
    UK
    Posts
    22,200
    Thanks Given
    14,314
    Thanks Received
    38,876
    Thanked in
    17,012 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    "Lemonade Mouth" promo shoot

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, jojimmy, mikekim29, Murray, Ramenka
  8. #4
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    The 2012 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre - 22.7.2012
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
  10. #5
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    'John Carter' Premiere - 22.02.2012
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
  12. #6
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    The 2012-2013 Disney Kids Upfront - 13.03.2012
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
  14. #7
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Daybreak TV studio in central London - 25.08.2011
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
  16. #8
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Disney ABC Television Group's TCA 'Winter Press Tour' Panels at The Langham Hotel on January 10, 2011 in Pasadena, California
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray, Ramenka
  18. #9
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Variety's Power Of Youth 4th Annual Event Paramount Studios in L.A. - 24.10.2010
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
  20. #10
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Cartoon Network's Hall of Game Awards in Santa Monica - February 9, 2013
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, jojimmy, mikekim29, Murray
  22. #11
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Hollywood Records Offices in LA Feb 1, 2013
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
  24. #12
    Nov 2007
    location
    3rd rock from the Sun
    Posts
    8,098
    Thanks Given
    276
    Thanks Received
    20,212
    Thanked in
    8,178 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Disney Channel Kids Upfront in New York - March 12, 2013
    I don't have to fight to prove that I'm right. I don't have to be forgiven. Stop all your whining; go get a plan. Accept what you can't change; change what you can.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robn1 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, mikekim29, Murray
  26. #13
    Jul 2013
    location
    Flat spot in the road in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Given
    147
    Thanks Received
    19
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Teen Beach Movie Premiere in Sydney 8/4/13

    HQ

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowrogue335 For This Useful Post:: Fakimer, jojimmy, mikekim29, Murray
  28. #14
    Jul 2013
    location
    Flat spot in the road in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Given
    147
    Thanks Received
    19
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Selection of stills from her "Hurricane" music video

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowrogue335 For This Useful Post:: butler bill, Fakimer, IslandBoy, mikekim29, Murray
  30. #15
    Sep 2012
    location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Given
    8,260
    Thanks Received
    355
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Re: Bridgit Mendler

    Teen Choice Awards 2013

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fakimer For This Useful Post:: jojimmy, mikekim29, Murray

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

Online nude babe at mobile phone

vanessa montagne boobsjulie bowen fakemia maestro picsjessica biel naked imageskatharine isabelle toplessjennifer morrison cfakepaige peterson nudekiss promise picschristine marie lemaster toplessnatasha yi toplessamanda detmer nudenaked famke janssennude muse modelsminka kelly fakesshannon stewart playmatekristen bell nip slipelisa donovan nakedmelina wwe assangel blade amandarachel weisz porn movieamia moretti picssandra ramirez nuderhian sugden nude photoslarissa reis nudealanis morrissette nudemarcela valladolid nudecarin ashley nakedkimberly guilfoyle hot picturesjessica ennis nudemerilyn savokadani oneal picsthe faculty laura harrisgarcelle beauvais picskate upton planetsuzyadrianne curry naked picspolliana picsadele stephens nakedcrystal reed nakedcamilla sjobergkathy lloyd nudedestina hairygerri halliwell nudesarah harding upskirtgemma atkinson nude videosvanessa redgrave nudezhao wei sexykimmy spunky angelsrebecca ramos photoshegre mayukoplayboy centerfold 1980eddie murphy nudeallison williams wvecdarryl hannah nakednude valerie bertinellicote de pablo picsflora martinez nakeddylan riley picsjamie lee curtis boobpandora peaks picagnes bruckner picturesbig brother krystal nudesusan sarandon nude photoslacey hardbangdaniela denby-ashe nudebianca beauchamp imagessissy spacek nude picsstacy keibler ass picsjill clayburgh nudemoran atias hottyra banks fakes