Check out , the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Carolee Bass

Thanks Given
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Carolee Bass

Carolee Bass - Playboy Cybergirl of the Week (for 2001 December week 3) and Month (for 2002 April)

Some hot pictures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to black_betty12 For This Useful Post: jojimmy
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,746 Posts
    Various (Part 1/3)

Click on Thanks (below left) if you like this post.
    ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: jojimmy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,746 Posts
    Various (Part 2/3)

ImageBam and other hosts lose files over time. If you notice missing images in any of my posts, please send me a PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post: jojimmy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    12,746 Posts
    Various (Part 3/3)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curmudgeon For This Useful Post:: ginoroca, jojimmy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    9,499 Posts

Re: Carolee Bass

Playboy's Sexy Wives - Carolee Bass

25 pic | 1728x1152 | 13.9mb

24 pic | 1728x1152 | 10.7mb

Video 01 wmv | 1280x720 | 105mb | 4:51

Interview wmv | 1024x576 | 100mb | 5:72

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pedrocas For This Useful Post:: ginoroca, jojimmy, Rufus81