Check out , the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Rihanna's Name & Sexy Clothing Line

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Rihanna's Name & Sexy Clothing Line

"While many have referred to the star as "Re-'Ah-Na" over the years, her name is actually pronounced "Re-'Anna."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Danarchy; June 7th, 2019 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Correcting my error in freehand. Copy/Paste, Copy/Paste

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Danarchy For This Useful Post: Turtle
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Re: Rhianna's Name & Sexy Clothing Line

...and her name is actually spelled Rihanna.
    Fake-you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rp55 For This Useful Post: Danarchy
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    16,617 Posts

Re: Rhianna's Name & Sexy Clothing Line

Quote Originally Posted by rp55 View Post
    ...and her name is actually spelled Rihanna.
    Ah! You spotted it, well done. It was probably one of Danarchy's little tests to see if you were looking.
    I, of course, knew but wouldn't let on

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:: Danarchy, rp55
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Re: Rihanna's Name & Sexy Clothing Line

Thank you rp55. Maybe I should go back to one finger typing and or get more sleep.
    Turtle and any mod have more than my permission to correct my typos and give me 50 or so lashes. Just verbal humiliation is allowed from members though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Danarchy For This Useful Post: rp55